Whether you are starting a new venture or own an established business, we can provide high quality, impartial advice at very competitive rates, with an assurance of integrity and confidentiality.
Our highly experienced and qualified business advisers have been there and done it – and are on hand to provide appropriate advice and guidance to help your business survive and thrive.
In business we recognise that ‘one size doesn’t fit all’ and can tailor an advisory programme specific to your needs, or simply arrange a single meeting to act as a ‘sounding board’ for your ideas.
We can help with -
- Developing/reviewing business plans
- Assessing the current business performance
- Identifying opportunities
- Industry/sector networks
- Sales/marketing strategies
- Financial issues – including access to available grants and funding
- Specialist business support services
- Any specific business issues
Advisory rates are based on a very competitive charge £50 + VAT per hour and we will be pleased to provide a quotation based on a tailored business support programme.
We understand that starting a business can be one of the most frightening, challenging but rewarding steps that you can take in life. To really help with ‘getting off on the right track’ we offer new businesses an all inclusive package including:
- A place at our 2 day New In Business
- The WSX New In Business manual – covering the essential areas in business
- A meeting with a business adviser either before or after the course
This package is available for £150 + vat
If you purchase the above package, for just an additional £50 + vat you can also purchase a year’s membership for our excellent Rural-Net business network that is ideal for new business owners. This offers a saving of £50 + vat!
Call 08454 586480 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.