The Design Programme can provide businesses direct access to a wide range of design expertise, advice and practical support. Our design advisors work closely with businesses giving them the support of a fully qualified design manager to bring tangible improvements to business performance and profitability.
Our services include:
• Designing Demand (Solutions for Business) including on-line support
• Design expertise for start-up and early stage technology companies – raising investment and getting products to market quickly
• Design for Sustainability – helping companies understand the lifecycle of their products and services
• Design Events and Workshops
• Bespoke Advice in all design disciplines -from branding to new product development
Our advice is impartial and independent and covers a wide range of design issues including:
• Company literature, websites and communications
• Refreshing or creating brands
• Developing products and services
• Developing packaging solutions
• Identifying trends and customer needs
• Introducing sustainable practices
Evaluation reports, customer testimonials and case studies are available on our websites to illustrate the results design can achieve when used as a strategic tool in business growth.
For more info on what The Design Programme can do for you and your business, please have a look here The Design Programme.