European Direct Information Centre
WSX Enterprise is running the European Direct Information Centre for the Fareham and Poole regions.
So, what is Europe Direct and how can it help me?
If you are looking for advice or help in the Fareham or Poole area about any EU specifics we can help or ,at the very least, point you in the right direction.
Each centre will have it’s own advisor to assist you with any queries – Please click on either Poole or Fareham logos above to view the corresponding centres contact information, twitter feed and any other EU resources specific to that region.
Some examples of some topics we could help with are:
- How the EU works and its policies
- How the EU affects the UK
- Living, working and travelling in the EU
- Climate change and the environment in the EU
- Anything else you’d like to know about the EU
We can also provide:
- Free publications, brochures and guides on all aspects of the EU
- Free computer access to view the EU websites – Please contact your local EDIC office by clicking either Fareham or Poole logos above.
- Feedback your questions, comments & suggestions to Brussels.
The EU holds a large Library Resource area that can be viewed here:
A number of websites and links that you might find useful on all things EU:
Info-Europa is a useful weekly round-up of EU legislation and news prepared by Patrick Overy at the European Documentation Centre University of Exeter and Eric Davies of Eurojargon Enterprises. You can access it here: http://ec.europa.eu/unitedkingdom/information/info-europa/info-europa_en.htm
If you cannot find any of the information you are looking for, please click on the respective office logo at the top of the page and call or email your local office.