Business and High Street Trading in the Digital World
NOW IS A GREAT TIME FOR THE HIGH STREET TO GET ON-LINE!
Research is showing that more and more shoppers are turning to the web and electronic communication devices to access the products and services that they require.
We will look at how you achieve this presence on-line with minimal time and outlay being spent.
Weymouth BID and WSX Enterprise have teamed with Spotchecker’s Mandy Payne to bring you this free training event.
The event will be held on Tuesday 24th February at the Palm House, the Swannery, 5.30pm until 8pm and is free for Weymouth businesses to attend.
5.30pm Arrival, registration and refreshments
6.00pm Presentation from Mandy Payne followed by break out sessions
Overview of workshop:
This workshop will help give you an insight into how your customers view the world of digital marketing and understand why it is so important to be on-line. It is vital to look through the eyes of your customer in order to be aware of how they search on-line to find the products and services they require. The world wide web is open 24/7 365 days a year including Christmas day and holidays – it never closes for business. Even when your premises is closed you can still trade and communicate on-line.
· Cover the basics of digital marketing and on-line channels
· Explore how the consumer uses on-line services and develop a clear digital strategy to help build customer loyalty
· Develop your understanding of the different digital marketing channels and how you can use them successfully.
· Look how you can develop your business on-line by looking at websites and multi-platform accessibility. We will cover a number of ways to help you get on-line in the most cost effective manner.
· Demystify the world of social media and introduce you to an overview of the way you can use social media to drive and grow your business.
At the end of the workshop you will have a greater understanding of the way going digital can enhance and strengthen your business moving forward enabling more customers to be aware of your business 365 days of the year.
If you would like to book a place, email Christine Collins on email@example.com