EU Mobile Applications
More people access the internet now on mobile devices than PCs and laptops. It looks like the world has fully embraced the idea of ‘working on the move’.
The European Commission has embraced this sense of mobility and created a large number of Mobile Phone Applications, designed for all mobile platforms.
The objective is to provide up to the minute, relevant information on topics you require, as a European Citizen.
Below you will find a breakdown on some of the most popular mobile phone applications, that we hope you find useful.
- Includes general information about the card, emergency phone numbers, covered treatments and costs, how to claim reimbursement and who to contact in case you have lost your card.
- Would you like an instant overview of the European Economy available at any time right in your hand? (scroll down to bottom)
- The Country Profiles app for your smartphone or tablet provides you with real-time updates of some 160 key statistical data from Eurostat, the statistical office of the European Union. (scroll down to bottom)
- Eurostat Quiz is a fun app to test your and your friends’ knowledge about the EU and its Member States. (scroll down to bottom)
- Flight delayed? Train cancelled? Luggage lost or damaged? Many citizens still don’t know that in case of problems when travelling in the EU they have rights, including assistance and refunding!