Europe Direct: European Funding Seminars
Europe Direct, through WSX Enterprise, is pleased to offer a lunchtime seminar exploring the European funding options available for cross border projects. These seminars will demystify the plethora of EU funding streams and will outline the steps to ensure a successful application.
- The benefits of involvement in cross border projects including case studies
- The main European Funding streams: Interreg Channel, Interreg A , Erasmus +
- How to get involved in cross border projects:
- Developing a project idea that meets the funding criteria
- Finding project partners
- Submitting an application
- Where to get further help
- Q &A
Our speaker, Solene Ferreira Dawson, has a wealth of experience of working with organisations in developing applications from initial project idea through to submission. She has a very high success rate and has helped UK organisations to secure over €14 million of European funding.
These seminars are for organisations that are interested in finding out more about accessing European funding. You may already have a project idea or you may simply want to find out whether these funding streams are right for your organisation.
To book, please click the relevant link below:
Europe Direct Poole Event: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/european-funding-seminar-dorset-tickets-17633859348
Europe Direct Fareham Event: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/european-funding-seminar-tickets-17633816219