Our calendar contains information on all WSX Enterprise events from our various support programmes, across the South.
If you are a Partner that would like to display your events, please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Positive Thinking – for Work and Life 2 Part Workshop, 5th and 12th Feb
5th February 2020 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm GMTFree
This is a two part event, part 1 will be 5th February 9.30am – 3.30pm and part 2 will be 12 February 9.30 – 3.30. Lunch will be provided.
This event is for participants of the Inspiring Enterprise Project only. For more information on how to join the project contact the team on 0800 140 4537
The Course Learning Objectives are:
- Recognise the powers of positive thought and gain awareness of how your thoughts affect your behaviours and outcomes.
- Raise awareness of how negative thinking manifests itself—identify your inner critic.
- Understand how to change from negative to positive thinking— overcoming personal negative thoughts/limitations.
- Recognise the impact of positive/ negative thinking on lifestyle, work, health and wellbeing.
- Realise your potential and the positives in your life and future work.
- Generate a more positive approach to overcoming barriers and fears including change.