Invitation to CFIA Rennes 2014
The CFIA is the largest annual industrial and technical event in France representing all sectors and trades of food processing.
There are 1,300 exhibitors covering three areas: ingredients and processed foods; equipment and processes; packing and conditioning. If you are involved in food technology, food production, sales, marketing or R&D this event is not to be missed!
More information can be found here: www.cfiaexpo.com
WSX Enterprise, through the CHAIN2 project, is hosting a Business Convention at the exhibition on stand A15 (Hall 10). As part of this convention, we are offering a supported programme at the exhibition for businesses based in the South East and South West Regions.
The FREE support will include:
- Business Convention on stand A15 (Hall 10)
- Details of the attending businesses will be provided at a later date
- (1-2-1 meetings organised with a range of French businesses)
- Visit to the BDI stand for a demonstration on the use of virtual reality in the food industry
- Visit to the Maupertuis Institute who specialise in automated food platforms and speciality tinned food production
- Visit to Breizpack to learn about innovative packaging
- Evening dinner with French businesses and project partners
- Assistance with accommodation arrangements
- Assistance with transport between accommodation, exhibition and evening networking event
- Translation services where necessary
CFIA takes place on a dedicated exhibition park near Rennes airport; travel can be either by air from Stansted Airport or overnight ferry from Portsmouth to St Malo. You only need to pay for travel to France and your accommodation; event facilitation, visits, networking dinner and exhibition entry is FREE.
The Channel Innovation Network (CHAIN2) is an EU funded project set up to build trading opportunities between UK and French companies.
For further information and to book please e-mail or call Kathryn Havering:
023 9286 2167