Invitation to Seawork 2013 International
Seawork International is the largest and fastest growing commercial marine and workboat exhibition to be held in a European working port. Now in its 16th successful year it attracts 450 exhibitors and over 7000 visitors from around the world.
Seawork is a ‘one stop shop’ for buyers and sellers providing access to the commercial marine and workboat markets.
- Three-day conference programme reflecting the wide range of commercial marine activities seen in the exhibition
- Dedicated pavilions and trails enabling visitors to easily identify exhibitors, conferences and seminars of particular interest
- From the berths just outside the exhibition hall, around 60 vessels are displayed in a real operational environment in one of Europe’s busiest harbours
More information can be found here: www.seawork.com
WSX Enterprise, through the CHAIN2 project, is hosting a Business Convention at the exhibition on stand C86. As part of this convention, we are offering a supported programme at the exhibition for businesses based in the South East and South West Regions.
The support will include:
- Business Convention on stand C86
- 1-2-1 meetings organised with a range of French businesses
- Details of the attending businesses will be provided at a later date
- Full conference programme at the Exhibition
- A presentation from French Partners in CHAIN2
- “Maritime opportunities in Bretagne and Normandy – How to do business in France”
- Evening networking event with French businesses at the Royal Southampton Yacht Club
- Assistance with accommodation arrangements if required
- Transport provided between selected accommodation, exhibition and evening networking event if appropriate
- Translation services where necessary
The Channel Innovation Network (CHAIN2) is an EU funded project set up to build trading opportunities between UK and French companies.
For further information and to book please e-mail or call Kathryn Havering:
t: 023 9286 2167