Next DIFASS meeting hosted by WSX Enterprise
The 5th DIFASS workshop will be hosted by WSX Enterprise on the 19 and 20 September in Portsmouth. We are expecting 45 participants from across Europe, representing our 26 Project Partners.
Five Good Practices within the theme of Intellectual Property and Human Capital will be presented by participating partners.
- Innovation and Technology Support Network – IDEPA Regional Development Agency of Asturias – Spain
An initiative offered by IDEPA to Asturian SMEs to encourage the process of incorporating Information and Communication Technologies to their management processes in order to increase their competitiveness
- The Investment Contract – Territorial Pact of Oristano – Italy
An incentive tool used for strengthening the competitiveness of local production systems and supply chains of existing and developing SMEs.
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership – WSX Enterprise – UK
Enabling businesses to improve their competitiveness, productivity and performance by forming a partnership with an academic institution enabling the business to access skills and expertise.
- Support Scheme of counselling and training of SMEs – Municipality of the Capital of the Slovak Republic – Slovakia
Provision of discounted and subsidised information and counselling services via professional advisers with financial contribution for training an SME and/or its employees.
- Protect your Knowledge – Rzeszow Regional Development Agency – Poland Supporting the protection of intellectual property for SMEs and Entrepreneurs from Eastern Poland.
On the second day the participants will be taken on a study visit to the Innovation Warehouse at the University of Portsmouth www.innovationwarehouse.org/locations/portsmouth
This visit will include a tour of the facilities, and a presentation from both the University and a resident KTP Associate.
The DIFASS project facilitates access to finance for SMEs by exchanging innovative business support measures across Europe. The focus is on the development and implementation of non-grant based financial support instruments, such as revolving funds, transregional funds and venture capital funds. The project is supported by the INTERREG IVC Programme.
The workshop is open to Project Partners and their guests. If you would like further information please contact Kathryn Havering on 023 9286 2167 or firstname.lastname@example.org