Is social media working for your business?
You will have the opportunity to complete a recognised course in a workshop style, led by 4 industry experts, from Marketing, Sales, Customer Relations, Higher Education, Journalism and Social Media.
This programme is designed to provide business owners and key staff with underpinning knowledge in Sales as part of their professional development, and the ability to effectively utilise Social Media channels as part of your organisations marketing strategy.
- The Sales Environment
- Sales Techniques and Processes
- Presentations and Demonstrations in Sales
- The importance of Customer Service in Sales
- Social Media Advertising and Promotion
- 16 weekly workshops
- 3 month mentoring support programme
- Video Learning playlist to accompany all topics
- On Demand Video Tutorials
- Personalised Coaching Programme
- Peer Network with like-minded business owners
You will develop a Social Media Marketing Plan designed to maximise the contribution of social media channels to your sales and marketing strategy.
- 13 credits from Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Sales
- SFEDI Awards Level 3 Award in Principles of Social Media, Advertising and Promotion
- March to July 2015
- First classes week commencing 30th March 2015
- Final classes week commencing 13th July 2015
- 3 hour Weekly Workshop Sessions
- Self-Study to enable completion of course assignments
To register your interest for these FULLY FUNDED workshops, please contact:
Adam Bain 07977 217190
Sue Gray 01329 223229