Southern England Local Partners (SELP) Workshop: EU Funding – much still to play for
Southern England Local Partners (SELP) is pleased to announce the launch of their training workshop: EU funding- much still to play for on Monday 10th July at Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council.
With the UK’s planned exit from the EU due to happen in spring 2019, it is unclear how future funding streams will look after the Brexit negotiations. Will the UK remain part of some EU programmes? If not, how will these funding gaps be filled? For now though, it is business as usual. The UK remains eligible to apply for a large amount of funding through various programmes.
Southern England Local Partners (SELP), a European affairs network of different stakeholders from across the south of England will help you to understand and exploit the opportunity to apply for funding across a range of different EU programmes.
The aims of the workshop are:
- To highlight current EU programmes and opportunities;
- To develop your knowledge of different funding opportunities and programmes;
- To allow you to benefit from our expert knowledge in the fields of EU funding and affairs;
- To provide an opportunity to discuss, engage, learn and network;
- To learn more about the work of SELP and about successful examples of project funding within the south.
How do I register and find out more? Simply click on the following link, which will take you to the booking page.
Offer: Early bird! £150.00 per place before Wednesday 9th June