Adapting with Digital – SELEP
Nowadays there are many ways to make your business more efficient.
Which digital solutions will help you grow?
Alongside 1-2-1 business support, access to free events, and videos to help you grow your business we also have grants from £500 to £2,000 available to eligible pre-starts or SMEs.
Funded through the South East LEP.
Digital Support Offered
There is an exciting new world of digital technologies available to help you run your business more efficiently, freeing up time for you to concentrate on what you do best and connect with new customers.
By registering you will be able to join us at any of our events or just browse through our tutorial videos showcasing a diverse array of topics to help you navigate this exciting new world of digital.
Digital is so much more than learning how to do social media; it’s also about:
• Online accounting
• Easier and more efficient ways to work from home
• Being able to collaborate effectively in a non-office or event environment
• E-commerce and optimising your business for online sales; and so much more.
You must be looking to adapt and innovate through digitisation,
- Be registered and operating in East Sussex, Essex, Kent, Medway, Southend or Thurrock
- Must have sole trader status or registered with Companies House and evidence at least one year of trading history
- Social Enterprises, Community Interest Companies and charities engaged in economic activity are also eligible.
Grants, 1-2-1 Support, Digital Tools + more...
WSX Digital brings to you a suite of resources, services, tools and
support to help you to start, run and grow your business in a digital age.
Where is support offered?
The Adapting to Digital team operates online across South East LEP region, delivering all workshops, training sessions, 1-2-1’s, and more.
Essex, Southend, Thurrock, Medway, Kent & East Sussex.