At Inspiring Enterprise we offer services and resources, including digital skills, to help people move from being out of work into a better future for themselves or those around them.
Inspiring Enterprise helps unemployed people and graduates in Hampshire and West Surrey develop the skills and confidence needed so you can build your own business or social enterprise.
The thought of starting a business might never have crossed your mind and we understand that it feels daunting.
We can help give you the skills and confidence to change your own life or change the lives of those around you.
Our free tailored support includes:
- ‘Is it for me?’ session to explore what is involved.
- Workshop and training days, ranging from ICT, social media and digital tools.
- Access to free online resources.
- Face-to-face meetings for advice.
- Mentoring to fine-tune your plans and launch your business.
- Networking with other startups.