Our calendar contains information on all WSX Enterprise events from our various support programmes, across the South.
If you are a Partner that would like to display your events, please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you’re starting in business it’s important that you get the basics right. This three-hour workshop will provide a good overview of the key issues that are going to be fundamental to setting up and succeeding in business. It is delivered by experienced start-up Business Growth Consultants – real business people who will give you the opportunity to ask questions and invite discussion. The workshop is provided for people planning on starting a business and those who have no previous experience of running a business.
Is starting a business right form me?
• What skills do I need?
• What time and commitment will it require?
• What research will I need to do?
• Can the idea generate an income?
What research will I need to do?
• Establishing that your business opportunity really exists.
• Understanding who my customers will be.
• Understanding who my competitors are.
• Being aware of opportunities and threats.
What should my business plan look like?
• Essential details to include into your business plan.
• Creating a business plan for success.
• Using a business plan to help raise capital.
• Keeping your business plan fresh.
What the best legal status for my business be? Understand the differences between
• Partnership (unlimited)
• Limited Company
How can I make potential customers aware of my business?
• The importance of building a brand.
• Establishing an online presence.
• Understanding key marketing channels
How much will I need to start my business?
• Understand how much start up costs I will need
• Understand how much my business will cost to run
• Understand how much you will need to take from the business.
• Being aware of Tax, National Insurance and Corporation Tax
This workshop it’s delivered by Dorset Growth Hub and WSX Enterprise as part of Dorset Council’s Business Support Programme.
The link to attend the event will be e-mailed to you one hour before the event starts.
If you require more information or have any questions, please contact email@example.com