Our calendar contains information on all WSX Enterprise events from our various support programmes, across the South.
If you are a Partner that would like to display your events, please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dorset Business Growth Breakfast – Dorset Growth Hub
January 26 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am GMTFree
Get back in the room with some of Dorset’s growing businesses.
Let’s chat, share a coffee and some food, network and hear from informative speakers with a focus on growing our local economy, as we move into the post-COVID post-Brexit world.
This event will be hosted by Nick Gregory, our Operations Director who has been at the pinnacle of providing information and advice to local businesses over the past 18 months.
Following breakfast, Nick will host a Q&A session.
Reasons to attend:
- The event is running from 8.30am and will finish at 10.30am to allow you plenty of time to get back to the daily management of your business
- This event is aimed at business owners or senior decision-makers who are looking to grow their local network and supply chain
- Opportunity to meet peers facing similar business challenges to yourself and be part of a community that can help each other overcome hurdles and challenges
- Learn about all the local funded support and grants that are available for you and your staff
- A delicious breakfast, that you didn’t have to make yourself
Parking is available just outside the stadium and is £1.50 for 2 hours. The event will take place in the Top Floor Restaurant.
Covid-19 regulations – We will be following Government guidance and would advise a lateral flow test before attending.
This event is completely free and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. It’s delivered by Dorset Growth Hub and BCP Council.