Our calendar contains information on all WSX Enterprise events from our various support programmes, across the South.
If you are a Partner that would like to display your events, please email the information to email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Dorset Business Growth Breakfast – Productivity – July – Dorset Growth Hub
July 5 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am BSTFree
Get back in the room with some of Dorset’s growing businesses.
Let’s chat, share a coffee and some food, network and hear from informative speakers on this month’s topic of productivity.
This event will be hosted by Nick Gregory, our Operations Director who has been at the pinnacle of providing information and advice to local businesses over the past two years.
If you’re like many businesses that want to increase productivity, but you’re unsure where to start or you’re hesitant about making changes, this month’s speaker – Matt Denyer from Workforce Results can help you.
Matt will be running a mini workshop to make you think about…
- How can you identify productivity issues?
- What are common productivity issues?
- How can you improve productivity in your people?
- How can you improve productivity in your product/service?
- How can you improve productivity in your processes?
- How can you make positive changes and get everyone on board?
Over time, it’s easy to lose sight of what’s essential for making the people, products and processes the best they can be – so Matt’s here to improve that.
There will also be plenty of time for networking!
We’ll be hosting a Growth Breakfast in the first week of every month for the rest of the year, alternating between the BCP area and wider Dorset. Each month we’ll focus on an investment priority mentioned in the Government’s Levelling Up Agenda, along with some other hot topics including exporting, innovation, sustainability and web 3.0.
Reasons to attend:
- The event is running from 8.30am and will finish at 10.30am to allow you plenty of time to get back to the daily management of your business
- This event is aimed at business owners or senior decision-makers who are looking to grow their local network and supply chain
- Opportunity to meet peers facing similar business challenges to yourself and be part of a community that can help each other overcome hurdles and challenges
- Learn about all the local funded support and grants that are available for you and your staff
- A delicious breakfast, that you didn’t have to make yourself
Very limited parking is available at The Savoy Hotel, but there is more parking in the surrounding streets or close by at West Hill Car Park or the BIC.
This event is completely free and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. It’s delivered by Dorset Growth Hub and BCP Council.