Our calendar contains information on all WSX Enterprise events from our various support programmes, across the South.
If you are a Partner that would like to display your events, please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dorset People & Skills – Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
August 17 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am BSTFree
- Date: Wednesday 17th August
- Venue: Merley House
Pastries and refreshments will be available from 9am. The workshop will begin at 09.30.
Helping your people feel seen and heard with an inclusive, empowering culture can only help your workforce and encourage others to join your team.
Whether you are in the early staged of embrace Inclusion and Diversity in your business but need some help, or want to improve your understanding I&D and to do it well, Diana will give you so pointers.
• The power of nurturing a Diverse and Inclusive culture.
• What does Diversity really mean?
• What is Inclusion and why it differs from Diversity?
• Unconscious bias and how it can inhibit recruiting diversely.
• Inclusion and Diversity in the eyes of the law.
• Inclusive marketing for your business.