Join Steve Utley in a business growth workshop to learn how to strengthen your business plan using five pillars.
In this workshop we will look at five major areas small business can focus on, in order to stimulate growth. This 3 hour section will introduce five pillars that small business owners can then research and implement to help improve and strengthen their business.
1. Strategic Planning
- Business and Analysis– Making sure that you have a good understanding of where your business is strategically.
- Organisational Analysis – Ensuring that each area of your business is on track.
- Updating your Business Plan – Working from your review to ensure that you have a functional Business Plan that will work for you.
- Putting your Business Goals front and centre – knowing where you are going.
2. Financial Stability
- It’s all about the cash! – Understanding and keeping on top of cash-flow.
- Getting Paid – Ensuring that your financial processes are in place and options to ensure you get paid.
- Financial Reviews – Streamlining your business financially. Pricing correctly.
- Funding Opportunities – Ensuring you are ready to access finance.
3. Outstanding Operations
- Identifying Critical Gaps – Keeping an eye on what needs adding to your growing business.
- Building the right team – Adding effective players to your business.
- When to outsource – Using the right professionals to support your business.
- Keep on learning – ensure that your team remains effective.
- Customer excellence – Keeping your business at the sharp edge.
4. Branding and Marketing
- Developing your identity – Building a brand that will help your business get known.
- Investing in marketing – Building routes that will help your business get found.
- Developing a competitive edge – building on what your business does best.
- Keeping your marketing on track – Ensuring your Marketing Strategy aligns with your business goals.
5. Maximising Technologies
- Creating a technology roadmap – planning what technologies to implement and when.
- Aligning Technology with your business goals – Investing in technologies that will enhance your business.
- Exploiting AI – Using emerging technologies to your business advantage.
- Upskilling your team – Ensure that your team can successfully exploit your technological investment.
This workshop it’s delivered by Dorset Growth Hub and WSX Enterprise as part of Dorset Council’s Business Support Programme.
You will receive the joining instructions via e-mail on the morning of the webinar and the event will be held on Microsoft Teams.
If you require more information or have any questions, please contact email@example.com