Our calendar contains information on all WSX Enterprise events from our various support programmes, across the South.
If you are a Partner that would like to display your events, please email the information to email@example.com
There’s an old maxim ‘If you fail to plan, you plan to fail’. This was never so true as in the world of business. Starting a business is very easy. Sustaining that business and making it successful takes an effort and planning. However, too many people see business planning as an unnecessary inconvenience or they are not sure where to start.
• Have you started a business recently or want to start soon?
• Are you struggling to get your ideas down on paper?
• Wanting to pivot or diversify within an existing business?
• Not quite sure of the best place to start?
If so then register for a free place on this Business Planning Webinar which will help understand how a business plan can be your roadmap to business success. You will gain a good understanding of how an effective business plan will be a vital document as you grow a viable business. It will give you the tools to research your business and to write a meaningful business plan from scratch or revisit and update one you’ve previously written.
Who is the event for?
Designed with new business owners in mind (self-employed / sole trader or Limited Company) this webinar will demystify business planning and help you to get the thoughts from your head and onto paper.
Can I attend?
• I want to launch a successful business
• I have recently started my business
• I have an idea and want to see if starting my own business is possible
• I’m making some changes and want to re-think my current business
Why should I attend?
Businesses that want to grow successfully, to attract funding or target new markets will only succeed when a robust business plan is in place.
Businesses that have a clear strategy and direction for the business succeed and grow more effectively compared to those that don’t.
This webinar will ensure that you have a clearly set out business plan with a clear strategy; accurately assessing, examining and evaluating what you are trying to accomplish and what are the best ways to do so. Whether you need a business plan to raise finance or if it is just a guide for yourself, it is a working tool that you can use to help you run the business, measure progress and revise and update your strategy over time.
What will be covered?
• Why business plans are important?
• What key areas should you research?
• What type of plans work well?
• What is a Business Model Canvas?
• What to include in a business plan?
• What makes a good business plan?
• What are key mistakes when writing business plans?
This workshop it’s delivered by Dorset Growth Hub and WSX Enterprise as part of Dorset Council’s Business Support Programme.
You will receive the joining instructions via e-mail on the morning of the webinar and the event will be held on Microsoft Teams.
If you require more information or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org