Our calendar contains information on all WSX Enterprise events from our various support programmes, across the South.
If you are a Partner that would like to display your events, please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Start Your Own Business Workshop
September 2 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm BSTFree
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be your own boss? If you are unemployed, on the verge of being made redundant or you would like to start a new challenge and live in Southern England then this workshop might be for you.
This FREE introductory workshop will explore what it might be like to become self-employed. You might already have a business idea or you might just want to find out what might be involved if you become self-employed. We will explore:
- The pros and cons of self-employment
- Finding the right idea for you – could you turn your idea or hobby into a business?
- How much do you need to earn from self-employment? Setting a survival budget.
- How to make a success of self–employment – top tips
- What support is available to help you on your way.
This workshop is made possible with funding from the National Lottery Community Fund and European Social Fund.